Sunday, August 30, 2009

Opening Statements

About 3 or 4 months ago I opened my first social network account by joining Facebook. I have enjoyed connecting with friends and relatives and periodically make comments. My kids have informed me that I am to verbose for Facebook and that I might be better suited to blogging. So, here I am creating my first blog. I have to admit that blogging is probably better suited to my style. I don't write my thoughts down consistently but when I do I tend to ramble on for quite some time about what is on my heart and mind at the time.

I don't know where this blog is going to lead me but I will just start writing as I feel like it and see where it takes me, kind of like a path in a forest that I have never been on, I'll just start walking and see where I end up.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you started a blog, Papa C! However, I must say your url, chisumfam7.blogspot.com, is not very original ;)

    Can't wait to read what else you write!

    ReplyDelete