Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Picture of the Ship

Some of you might be wondering about the picture of the ship in the corner of my blog. This is a ship called the Logos Hope. My son, Ryan, is the Bosun on this ship. He is part of an organization that goes around the world bring books to countries where there are precious few to be found. They also do humanitarian efforts while in the various ports of call. Ryan has been with the ship for almost 2 years now and they are currently in the Caribbean. The picture was taken at one of the ports of call in the Caribbean. I picked this picture because it is a beautiful scene and it reminds me to keep Ryan in my thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. honey I love that you made a blog :).... your excitement for new things a big part of who you are and it makes me smile that you were inspired by "Julie" to venture into a new adventure. Happy writings to you, and i look forward to these little glimpses of the inner workings of Greg Chisum :-)

    ReplyDelete